My stuff

Painting      Sketching     Illustrations


Hello everyone and welcome to my stuff.


I would like to introduce myself just a little bit,I am a housewife named Soujanya,
i had done BA Hons in fashion designing from art and design college. Worked for a couple of years after college. I am very interested in arts, especially illustrations,painting & fashion.


The idea of writing my own blog was in my mind nearly a year.
And one time I came up with idea creating a blog where I would post
my stuff. So I hope you are interested enough to stay with me and start this wonderful
journey! Make sure to check this blog have fun!


If you have questions, advises, ideas, you are welcome to write them in comments!





8 comments:

  1. im hvng few desgner wear costly half sarees shal i mail u on ur mail id ... vil u post it too???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your collection is awesum. especially blouse designs are v nice. can you mail me if any updated saree or blouse designs for marriage and occassions?? pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rama for liking..i will mail you sure..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi soujanya, I really like your saree collection. Are they for sale? If so please tell me the location. As I am also from hyd, I would like to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi soujanya, my name is Latha Reddy, i really like your saree collection. Are they for sale? If so please tell me the location. As I am also from hyd, I would like buy. pleas e give me your details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai Soujanya your collections are very excellent.nail art,,designer blouse,,,saree collections,,so cute.
    designer blouse very very very beautiful

    ReplyDelete