Home


Hi...
Thank you for visiting my first blog.

About my blog:

I’m a Designer by profession. My hobby is collecting different designs in dresses, sarees and Traditional and contemporary wear. This blog is not commercial, some pictures in this blog are assumed to be taken from public domain or on the web. 
 

One of my friend tells me that there are over 100,000 blog entries every day so on the big scale, this event might seem quite trivial – but not for me!

The aim of this blog is to share and publish my personal collections and designs and also interesting fashion information, pictures, trends, patterns, etc., collected over a period of time from various sources with my comments on them. I want this information available for all interested in fashion and traditional Indian and ethnic fashions.

You find something interesting in fashion that I have not posted, please let me know, in the comments column, I will definitely add it in my next post. After all, information grows only when shared with all! And I know you will agree with me on this. So, please help me in making this big and available to all.

Being a graduate in Fashion designing, I worked for a couple of years after college. After marriage, I preferred to be home looking after my kid and family. Nothing is in one place that makes it difficult for the general public to keep in touch with the latest trends happening. Keep checking my updates, and save time and money before going shopping. 

I feel Shopping is the best thing that happened to this world since Fire, wheel and Money came into being. And I feel shopping should be done with utmost care; else we end up regretting the experience. 

For this research we need a lot of processed information that will enable us take good informed decisions. 

This thought process made me start this blog.
Of course, there may be so many Fashion magazines available and so many have their blogs. 

This blog will be different in many ways: It will provide information after research from popular Fashion magazines/sites, concentrate more on Traditional Indian and ethnic wear,
 
In this blog I want to share Neck patterns, Embroidery blouses, Exclusive sarees, Mehandi designs, Chudidar patterns, Kids langa blouses, half sarees....
Home decor, Celebrity news, Accessories and what not...!!!



sketching, Mehandi, Fashion disasters, celebrities in bridal wear Awesome saree ads by actresses, Designer salwar suits, Trendy sarees, classic silk sarees, Designer lehanga choli, Kerala sarees, Kundan jewellery, Banglesand kada's, Enamel jewellery, Victorian Designer Ear rings and Jhumka's, Funky Hand bags, Hair accessories, Bollywood actress wearing same dresses, Rose dresses, Meet the new Miss Universe, Rings, Traditional langa blouses for kids, New frock designs for kids, Maggam work blouses, Designer blouses, Pattu langa desings for kids, Fabric paintings, warli paintings on sarees, girl dresses, kids dresses, Pula jada

    6 comments:

    1. Awesome collections. ur blog is very professional n informative. Very nice job done. Congrats n All the best.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so much...and keep checking the blog for more updates.

      thanks,
      soujanya

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Soujanya,

      Awesome collections and wonderful lehanga designs for kids........ i love them a lot.........can u please suggest on how to design our own sarees (half sarees ) with benaras and some net cloths and with borders.

      ReplyDelete
    4. hi soujanya,
      i want to buy saree and i need some work design regarding blouses, how to contacy you soujanya.. thanku and very nice work ur doing all d best

      ReplyDelete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. This comment has been removed by the author.

        Delete