My sketching

painting...Sketching...Illustrations..


I love this sketch... i took one full day to draw.















This is my first oil paint painting. I like the curves.


For this just used black paint!!

This sketch was done by fully Staedtler pencils.
 
I used Gel pen to draw for this sketch..this is also my favorite one too.





 Water color painting...'Bapu bomma'.



 The beautiful Aishwarya rai sketch.



Radha-krishna sketch was drawn on a black sheet, then cut and paste the sketch on a maroon sheet with gold out line.




My dad's portrait!!
Lord Ganesha sketch by using Staedtler pencils.



Another Ganesh sketch.!!


It's fun to do sketch lord Ganesh!!



 


This was my dad's sketching (70's.....)



You can see the man in this picture is smiling, just reverse the paper, then you can see a sad man.



Our grandfather's sketching!!
The great Visweswaraiah.



Indian lady.
















 






 











5 comments:

  1. intha andhamaina paintings ...wow mind blowing andi awesome,excellent...maatalu chaalavu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice sketches ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADHBUTAMGA UNNAY CHITRALU OKADAANNIMINCHI MARI OKATI SUPERB.

    ReplyDelete