1. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
2. Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.
3. Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk. Apply the paste on your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.
4. Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
5. Warm honey and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the face. Wash after it dries.
6. Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.
7. Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer; it will keep your skin smooth.
8. Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away from dryness.
9. Take banana and mix with honey. Massage at least 10 minuets and shower with gram flour.
10. Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.
11. For natural bleaching: - mix milk and lemon juice. The milk will break as soon as you mix the lemon juice. Use that mixture to massage on your body. It works as natural bleach.
12. Mix turmeric and cream on the top of milk, massage that mixture to body.
13. If you go into sun your skin will be tanned. To get your skin color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.
14. Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram flour or mild soap.
15. Mix cream on the top of milk and all-purpose flour and apply that paste on to your skin avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips. Shower after 5 minutes. This will make skin smooth.
16. Mix yogurt with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower after 5 minutes.
17. Grind rose petals and mix with cream on the top of milk and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.
18. Scaly skin is a result of fluorine deficiency. Fluorine is the anti-resistant element of the human body, the absence of which creates problems in the blood and spleen. Since cooking and heating foods destroys fluorine, it is better to eat uncooked raw fruits and vegetables.
19. Wrinkle skin is a result of Sodium deficiency and makes skin sticky. Cucumbers are ideal for combating and preventing sodium deficiency because they are not only high in sodium, but also help in keeping the body cool, a great summer's treat.
20. Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts,tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and all seasonal fruits.