My saree (Sankranti special)


"Plz follow the link and like our page for more updates"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaushi-collections/197480136988608?ref=hl


 Hi all!

To day i am going to show you , what my mother in-law gifted me a saree for Sankranthi. For Sankranti, must and should we try to wear new clothes right,and preferably traditional ones. Actually before last month we went on vacation to my in-law's house. From there we planed a trip to Uppada, which is near by our town.

They have amazing collection like Jamdhani, Patli, Uppada seiko, Uppada tissue, Uppada half&half, Uppada cotton, Allover, Uppada jacquard and lot more...These designs symbolize tradition and feminity.

My saree is a Uppada jacquard, with the combo of tomato red & orange shade. Its a overall design saree with antique mango designs and authentic kaddi border create an extremely elegant and luxurious appeal. The authentic artistry of this saree can never be replicated again. I Honestly love it!!

This is how its look like...



On blouse, i had done embroidery on neck line and sleeves along. Embroidery includes chain stitch & net stitch, with kundan on it. All mango motifs are done with chain stitch and filled with net stitch. I used gold and reddish orange color threads. It took 10 days for me to complete whole blouse.


























This is simple design according to the saree and I chose easy stitches.


  


 For sleeves, given 'V' shape with zari border used as piping(gotu).



The traditional Uppada Saree from a small village called Uppada from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. These Uppada Sarees are available in various eye catching designs.



These Uppada silk sarees makes you look thin other than any pattu sarees.Its Pattu epitomizes a woman’s beauty and grace. What do you say!!!


Thank you to all my blog readers!! suprisely my blog is going very well,
I am so HAPPY!!! 


6 comments:

  1. hi can you please let me know the price of this beautiful saree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. i like it. buy online latest designer net sarees from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible to get similar saree. I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, How do I purchase items from your site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Blog...Keep Posting..!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am really interested in your collection.. especially the designer blouses and want to get a few custom made. Can you please let me know how to contact you. I live in the US.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete