Ready made Kutch( Rabari ) work bouses


Spice up your saree with a gorgeous Choli. Make your own style statement. These Cholies are hand embroidered in the Rabri Art from Kutch. Rabri embro.idery not only tells us much about their culture but is also like a language in which women use to express themselves

Rabaris embroider a wide range of garments, bags. household decorations and animal trappings.The objects that they embroider highlight important events, rites and values in their lives. Girls traditionally embroider blouses, skirts, veils, wall hangings, pillows, purses.

Shilpa shetty  wearing a beautiful three shaded saree with 3/4th sleeve Kutch work blouse. Isn't she looks stunning!!

 Anoother 3/4th sleeve Kutch work blouse!!

 These type of multi colour Kutch work blouses will go with any plain colour saree either cotton or chiffon saree!!

 This Kutch work blouse highlighted with elephants and flowers!!

         Rich and elegant attire for special occasion!!










40 comments:

  1. if i wnat the blouse menas how i will get

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i want saree or blouse shall i get that

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want quarter sleeve blouses with multi colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey how do we purchase this blouse?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to buy the blouse attached with shilpashettysphoto

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello how can i buy this blouse ... are they available ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls tell us how to place order for these blouses

    ReplyDelete
  9. how can I place order? pls send an email to sugansanthosh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarees are often a great fascination for Indian Women. Get the latest trendy Designer Sarees from pothys Saree House which can enhance your stylish personality.
    silks saree

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a Rabari ready made blouse with elephant and flower patterns...let me know how i can buy the same...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wanna buy kutch work blouse... where can i order???

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can I order kutch blouses? pls reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want to buy this kind of fabric with kutchi rabari bharat... plz ans

      Delete
  14. i would like to know the price of 3/4 th sleeve blouse

    ReplyDelete
  15. How to place order for 3/4 sleeves blouse I want one

    ReplyDelete
  16. Want to place order for one of these blouse. Plz let me know the process or way to buy one .thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. How can I place order for some of blouses.please tel

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to place an order. Please let me know the procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi........nice collection......but i don't want ready made blouse..........can i get the blouse materials?.......please reply..........my id is vijayavalsan35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to but one of these, how do i contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have many KUTCH work blouses for sale if any one want to buy pls contact me 09884795908 is my phone no

    ReplyDelete
  22. how to purchase or place an order for kutch blouses?
    there seems to be no option on your site?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello.. how can I purchase one of this..???

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi want to purchase Kutch Work Embrodery and Mirror full sleeved Blouse Please.... Get me back on this email address Please allamspandana@gmail.com..Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I purchase above blouse material

      Delete
    2. How can I purchase above blouse material

      Delete
  25. How can i purchase blouse ? What is blouse metarial ? Pp . Plz

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want to buy kutch work blouse.. Price and procedure pl

    ReplyDelete